Vol: 17 No: 20 January 20, 2019
Permission slips for Intersession are due ASAP. If you already completed the online version, please disregard this message. Students who are attending session offsite all received a paper copy that can be done in place of the online survey. There is no school on Monday. On Tuesday, students still without a permission slip will have to remain at OSA for an onsite session.
Permission Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/osaintersession2019
All paper copies of permission slips were given by each session’s facilitator.
Please help us raise funds to cover the costs for our families who cannot afford to contribute toward this opportunity. You can make a donation here. Be sure to make a note that your contribution is going toward Intersession. Thank you – every dollar counts!
Chaperones for Intersession are needed! Specifically for the day in Grizzly Peak.
If you are interested and available on Tuesday, 1/22 please email Nicole Helfer at email@example.com Thank you!
Monday, January 21
Event: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, January 22
Event: School Day: Intersession
Event: APT POC Meeting
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: Room 302
Wednesday, January 30 – Sunday, February 3
Event: Theater – 25th Annual County Spelling Bee
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Black Box Theater
Tuesday, February 5
Event: APT Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Student Center
Tuesday, February 12
Event: APT General Meeting – Parent Education
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: Student Center
Monday, February 18
Event: President’s Day – NO SCHOOL!
- Beginner/Intermediate Foundation Training: 4:45 – 6:15 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Intermediate/Advanced: 4:45 – 6:15 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and 11:00 am – 1:15 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
*No class: 2/9
Classes held at Oakland School for the Arts, 3rd Floor Dance Studios. Download your registration form (http://www.savagejazz.org/uploads/3/1/9/6/31964201/registration–winter_2019.pdf) or stop by the Dance Studio to pick up a registration form from Ms. Hurley. (Registration materials required for all students)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
- Executive Director Letter, 2018
- Donate to OSA Annual Fund
- Order an OSA Yearbook
- OSA Spotlight – October 2018 edition
- Hot Lunch Menu
- My School Bucks – Add money to School Lunch Account
- OSA Commuters – Connect with other commuters and find discounted student Clipper cards.
- KOSA Radio – student radio
- konstella.com/amazon – Use this link when shopping on Amazon. It brings more money into the school than going directly to smile.amazon.com.